Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween, back in the house, etc

Okay, sorry it's been so long since I updated this thing. I guess I should decide if I'm going to officially be a blogger or not. Here's one more try...

We are back in the house. Here's a before and after shot of the kitchen...

BEFORE


AFTER


We had a fun day on Friday. I got the girls dressed up in their cowgirl outfits, and we went to Voinov's house for lunch in costumes. It was so good to see everyone. I must say that my friends have REALLY cute kids. They were precious. I didn't take pictures of the whole group, but someone did and I will post it when I get a copy.


Yee haw!


















In other news, my best friend, Ame, is pregnant with a baby girl! I couldn't be happier for her! Here is a picture from our dessert date when she told me the good news!








This was too funny not to post. My best friend Courtney brought her son Tanner over for lunch a few weeks ago. Tanner and Anna Kate are in the same class at "school" which is really fun for us. The babies shared an oreo after lunch. It's amazing what a mess these kids can make with any food!













I am only posting one picture from our wonderful trip to the Amalfi Coast. We had the BEST time! Thank you so much, Mom & Dad! We are so grateful!

2 comments:

klp said...

first, the kiddos were all so cute at v's. loved watching yours in their boots! second, the kitchen looks great!! i know how fun it is to finally have it perfect, and i'm sure you guys are enjoying it!

kinsey said...

yeah for ame. that is so fun. and your girls are too cute. hope yall had fun at homecoming!