Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring!!!!!!!!!

I've decided not to try to catch up with the past 3 months that I haven't blogged! Mom and I took the girls to the Dallas Arboretum last Friday. It was GORGEOUS weather and the flowers were beautiful! Here are few pics...




Ryan met the girls and I for lunch at a pond near our house for a picnic lunch last week. It was really nice. The girls loved seeing the ducks, and I felt like we were really able to enjoy the spring weather.


Here are a few funny pics from Honey and Hoss's house. The girls had a tea part with Lolo (Hillary) and Honey. They also decided to play in the Ikea storage boxes rather than cleaning up!




Both girls are doing swimming lessons. I have to get in with Anna Kate, which is NOT my favorite part of the week, but they are really catching on. AK has NO fear, which terrifies me, so I guess I have to keep her in lessons until she REALLY can swim. Taylor is pretty reluctant to put her face in the water, but overall, she likes lessons.

No comments: